Happy Sunday lovelies!
I thought I would do a weekend coffee share today as there has been quite a lot that has happened offline recently. It’s meant that I’ve taken a temporary but totally unintentional break from blogging. I don’t have any plans to pressure myself to catch up on my regular blog features from before but I will just try to pick up from where I have left off.
If you haven’t been here before, here are a couple of my ‘regular’ blog features that I would post:
- (Anti) Moany Monday – a weekly inspirational quote or saying to provide some comfort or food for thought to ward off the dreaded Monday blues.
- Ted Talk Thursday – If you like a good Ted Talk then you’d join me every Thursday where I would share the ones I felt the most inspired or fascinated by.
- Kindle First Selection Posts – Every first of the month, Amazon Prime members get to choose from one of 6 pre-publication books for free. I would go through the Kindle First books on offer and discuss my selections based on my opinions of the covers and the brief synopsis reviews.
Since I’ve not been around much:
- I’ve gotten myself a new job (soon to start)
- I’ve been to a music festival in Lisbon, Portugal – which I will likely post more about soon.
- I’ve somehow edged closer to the big 3-0!
I’ve been dipping into and out of a few books since my participation in #ComedyBookWeek, last month but currently I am reading Reasons to Stay Alive, by Matt Haig which I can safely say is the most moving thing I have read in a long time, as well as being the most candid book on depression I’ve read. Not that I can claim to have read numerous books on the subject of course.
I’m only about half way through this book so I can’t review it yet. I’ll be sure to talk about it when I am finished though.
I hope that you are all having a lovely Sunday? I am happily watching the Hobbit whilst the other half records his gaming videos.
Till the next post,